Global Education Initiatives
The Global Education Initiatives are programs aimed at enhancing the international experiences and learning of IARU students, adding value to their university education.
The Global Education Initiatives include:
- The Global Summer Program (GSP) is a suite of short intensive courses hosted at IARU universities, which enable students to develop a global perspective and discuss critical issues that require multidisciplinary approaches.
- The Global Internship Program (GIP) provides IARU students with the opportunity to gain a valuable international work experience, by tackling a project at another IARU university.
- The Novo Nordisk International Talent Program (NNTIP) supports student mobility between UCPH and IARU partner universities. The programme covers a range of select academic fields pertaining to metabolism, insulin, hemoglobin and obesity.
- The Global Cross-Disciplinary Tournament (GXT) is a competition where small cross-disciplinary teams are paired across IARU universities. The goal is to develop responses to global challenges that synthesize diverse academic and cultural perspectives. The GXT is uniquely a student led and fully student organized event which fosters a culture of cross-disciplinary global inquiry.
- The Graduate Student Conference (GSC) are organised every two years. GSC enables participants to explore collaborative partnerships with fellow graduate students from other IARU universities in their areas of scholarly investigations.