2018 Internship @ National University of Singapore
Summer Programmes Intern - International Relations & Special Duties, Dean's Office, Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
Apply by 25 February 2018.
The intern will work with the team that manages FASStrack Asia: The Summer School.
Specific duties include:
- Verify the list of documents submitted by students upon application
- Follow-up with faculty and students on administrative matters
- Plan and provide administrative and logistical support for social events
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with FASStrack Buddies
- Update and maintain FASStrack social media platforms
- Attend to any ad-hoc requests or incidents
- Gain experience in managing a study abroad programme
- Develop project development and management skills
- Networking skills with various groups of people (faculty, local and foreign students, inter-department staff etc.)
On-campus housing will be provided for the duration of the internship.
Duration of Internship:
10 to 12 weeks, preferably between May and July. Exact start/end dates of the internship is negotiable.
Application and Enquiries:
Application deadline is 25 February 2018. Please apply early, as suitable candidates may be interviewed and offered the position before the application deadline.