Internships @ National University of Singapore (rolling deadline)
Intern at the International Relations Office (Applications always open)
The intern will work with the team, which manages short-term study abroad programs such as international internships, summer programs and research attachments.
Department of International Relations Office
The intern will work with the Global Opportunities team, which manages short-term international programs such as internships, summer programs and research attachments.
Specific duties include:
- Compile, analyze and present data for management reports
- Research on universities / companies for potential partnerships
- Research and create publicity materials
- Engage faculty and students on study abroad programs
- Host overseas visitors / partners
- Organize marketing and student events
- Prepare and attend meetings with NUS’ industry partners
- Gain an understanding of internationalization in higher education.
- Develop project development and management skills.
- Develop research and analytical skills.
- Develop networking skills with university and industry partners.
On-campus housing will be provided for the duration of the internship.
Duration of Internship:
Minimum of 6 months, preferably between:
• January and July
• August and February of the following year
Exact start/end dates of the internship is negotiable.
For internship commencing January of each year – Apply by 31 October
For internship commencing August of each year – Apply by 31 May
Please apply early, as suitable candidates may be interviewed and offered the position before the application deadline. To apply, please submit the application form.